Let’s talk skin. The largest organ of your body, and probably something we don’t take care as much as we should. It has taken me a while to find products that work great for my skin, and I obviously know that something that works for me won’t work for everyone. I just want to shed some light on these amazingly affordable products that are underrated. I was honestly struggling with my skin for about 2 years, until I found two holy grail’s from the drugstore!
1. Garnier Miscellar Makeup Remover Wipes– These wipes are the only makeup removing towelettes that truly remove my make-up. I’ve tried a few different ones, and they would always burn my eyes when trying to take off my eye makeup.
2. Aveeno Positively Radiant In Shower Facial– This has become one of my absolute must haves in my skincare routine. I don’t know how I ever went without.
3. Dickinson’s Witch Hazel– Another holy grail product under $5! Minimizes pores like nothing I’ve seen before and truly helps with what little breakouts I have now.
4. Truskin Natural Vitamin C Serum– This product was also in my last skincare blog post I did a few months ago. It seriously works y’all. I don’t use every night like I should, but the few months I’ve been using about 1-3 times a week. I have noticed a big difference, especially with the lines in my forehead.
5. MILK Hydrating Oil– LOVE this oil. It moisturizes my skin so well, and smells so good. Also, the packaging… I’m a sucker for packaging. I love to use oils for moisturizing, one because it helps the skin produce less oil. Two, when I wake up my face just has a certain glow and dewiness.
6. Baggage Claim Gold Eye Mask– An eye mask that actually reduces dark circles. Seriously, I struggle with dark circles so much, and 10-15 mins with these little masks and your eyes will look so refreshed.
7. EOS Coconut Milk Lip Balm– How could I not include this? Isn’t it everyone’s go to chap-stick?
The Truskin serum is actually from Amazon, and it’s an affiliate link which means if you do decide to buy from the link I will earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. More importantly, will be forever grateful if you do decide to!