Spring is coming, and I haven’t posted about make-up in a long time so I thought I would round up all my favorites from winter! Whenever I took a poll in the new year, majority of people said they would like to see more beauty as well.
I didn’t add a ton of new things to my make-up pile, but there are several that I did try and I liked enough to post about. There is one thing for certain I’m still on a big hunt for… the perfect concealer. Anyone else have trouble finding one that actually covers dark circles? If it does cover them, then I feel like it’s hard to blend or dries out. So if you all have a holy grail, send them my way! I’m willing to try anything at this point.
There are a few things I wasn’t able to link for you all, because it just wasn’t on any website and I’m not comfortable linking items I’ve never used!
- Wet n Wild foundation– This drugstore foundation has been one of my go to’s for about a year now. It’s below $5 and I use it for my everyday foundation. For me, it’s full coverage, easy to blend, and just looks so natural. I don’t find that the shades are hard to match to my skin either!
- Tarte Shape Tape Foundation Matte– I have been wanting to try this foundation since it came out. I love that with matte you only have to use little to none setting powder. I did find it to be a great full coverage, but finding a shade has been a little difficult for me. Nonetheless, I found a darker shade for my spray tan days and use the L.A. Girl Pro foundation (color white) to lighten it on days I’m not so dark.
- Morphe Mini Bronzer (color debutante)– This little thing, I bought back a little before Christmas, and you can’t even tell I’ve touched it. Though I use nearly everyday! It’s such a great color, and definitely a build-able bronzer.
- Laura Gellar Blush (color tropical hues)- Probably one of the prettiest blushes I’ve used. It’s a baked blush, and just looks great on!
- Becca Highlight (champagne pop)- I’ve had a mini version of this highlighter for a while now and still have plenty for days to come. This golden-champagne hues are amazing for any skin-tone.
- Superhero Mascara- I love this mascara, I’ve been using off and on for years. Sure enough, I will try something else and when I’m done with that I come back to the IT Cosmetics mascara. It really helps lengthen and keep my eyelashes curled.
- Morphe Setting Spray– This setting spray has a continuous mist, so it’s easier to set your whole face and not feel like you missed anywhere.
- Real Techniques Powder Brush– This brush is great because one it’s huge, secondly more affordable than some others. It’s labeled as powder brush but I use it for bronzing!
- Almar Ojitos Trio Brush Set– I received these in a Boxycharm box, and they are so great! They’re soft, and blend eyeshadows amazingly.
- MILK Hydrating Oil Stick– This hydrating oil stick, is my holy grail moisturizer! It gives my skin such a nice dewy glow.
Feel free to check out any of my other beauty posts here! Also, if you want to stay connected and not miss my posts subscribe to my newsletter at the top right of my page!